My life has been the definition of crazy lately. With graduation just around the corner, working over 50 hours a week, and finishing up last term as president of my sorority, it has been hard to find time to sit down and write; but, I am excited to share a long overdue post with y’all!
As many of you know, I love subscription services! I did a post a while ago on Birchbox, a monthly beauty subscription service that you can read about HERE.
Another subscription service I fell in love with is all about being fab, fit, and fun! FabFitFun is a subscription-based box that you receive four times a year. Items in the box are full sized and vary from fitness products, beauty, tech and lifestyle products. It is so exciting ripping open each box to see what goodies are inside, especially since they’re full sized and not samples!! Each box WELL over the $49.99 you pay!
Check out what I got in my fall box:
- Mer-Sea Scarf—retail $98
- Trestique Lip Crayon—retail $28
- Private Party Denim Gym Bag—retail $59
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil—retail $12
- Whish Renewing Mud Mask—retail $48
- DP Hue Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse—retail $35
- IMM Living Jewelry Holder—retail $33
- myTagalongs Hot/Cold Pack—retail $15
- Jet Set Diaries Beanie—retail $49
- Cottonelle Cloths (10 pack) – This was an extra item in this season’s box!
I am a FabFitFun affiliate, which means I have a special discount code just for my awesome readers! To get $10 off your first FabFitFun box, enter ‘SOCOLD’, ‘SANTABABY’ or ‘WINTER10’ when checking out and use the following link: https://t.fabfitfun.com/SHYe! Don’t know what to get for your fabulous mom, best friend, or girlfriend? A FabFitFun subscription would be such a fun gift this holiday season! Get into the giving spirit early and order yourself or your friends and family a box!!