When I love a product or an item, I tend to get completely OBSESSED! Below are five of my favorite things that I use or wear almost every week. There are links next to each of the products so you can purchase them online as well!
- Lululemon Leggings- If you have never purchased a pair of Lululemon leggings or any of their workout apparel in general, do it. These leggings are a life-changing article of clothing. My favorite part of their athletic apparel is that the quality and comfort are not compromised by the style. When I am working out, I am never worried about tugging and pulling my pants up or anything like that. They have tons of styles to choose from, but my favorite style of leggings from Lululemon are any “hi-rise” style pants. I love to indoor cycle and this style always make me feel “covered and secure” just like they describe it to be! Here is a link to purchase any of their leggings online: http://bit.ly/2imHOzj
- Kendra Scott Jewelry- I just discovered Kendra Scott jewelry about two or three years ago and absolutely fell in love with it. They have everything from necklaces to earrings to classy to sassy and everything in between. I love rose gold so I have a matching “Elisa Pendant Necklace” shown in this photo with the matching “Tessa Stud Earrings” in the “rose gold drusy” color. I also have the matching “Elton Bracelet” too! You can seriously not go wrong with any of their products. They even have a “design your own” section on their website where you can customize almost any of their jewelry pieces. A mom and a daughter who love jewelry and wanted to start their own business started the Kendra Scott brand. I love this about the brand, too, because one day my mom and I want to open our own boutique. Here is a link to their website: http://bit.ly/1gliwON
- Capri Blue Candle- I have a little bit of a candle obsession, but my absolute favorite candle in the world is the Capri Blue Candle in the “Volcano” scent. These candles are hand poured in Mississippi and are great quality. It is hard to describe the scent, but anytime I am stressed or need time to focus, I light one of these candles in my room and it instantly increases my mood and focus. I even call this candle my “stress candle.” They can be found in a lot of stores, however I typically get mine in Athropologie because they come in many different colors and sizes. Here is a link to purchase online: http://bit.ly/2fQfa7t
- PureBoost X adidas Running Shoe- First let me start off by saying all of the adidas shoes I have owned that have the “boost” technology are absolutely amazing and have been my favorite shoes until I got the adidas PureBoost X. This is a women’s specific running shoe that is extremely lightweight, comfortable, supportive, and my all time favorite shoe. The shoe is snug, but I love it because it feels like I am wearing a sock ultimately and nothing else because it is so light. They are available in many different colors or you can even customize your own. Here is the link to purchase these shoes online: http://bit.ly/2iNZhje
- Lemons- I try to drink half my body weight in ounces in water everyday or at least close to it. I wouldn’t be able to do that without lemons. I love love love lemons and the way they taste in water! I had to include this on my favorite things list because I use them every single day! I challenge you to add more lemons to your water this week and see how much more refreshed you feel.